You have no items in your shopping cart.
FormRx advanced technology silicone scar sheets are clinically proven the improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of hypertrophic scars and keloids often resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, c-section, and more.
Formulated for application on:
- Keloid Scars
- Hypertrophic Scars
- Cosmetic Surgical Scars
- Surgery Scars
- Accidental Scars
- Breast Implant Reduction Scars
- Burn Scars
- Raised Acne Scars
- C-Section & Pregnancy Scars
Scars may feel softer in just a few days with visible results in just weeks. Optimal results in about 12 weeks.
Safe for nursing moms / flexible, breathable, and durable / soft and comfortable / reusable and washable / clinically proven / each sheet lasts up to 2 weeks / easy to apply and remove / non-greasy and won't stick to or stain clothing
100% Medical Grade Silicone Gel
1. Clean and dry scar area
2. Cut sheet according to the size and shape of the scar.
3. Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
4. Apply adhesive side of sheet directly on scar.
- Use this product once scar or would has been healed for at least 7 days. You may start using immediately on older scars.
- Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few days and gradually increased up to 24 hours a day. Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results.
- If there is a stain on the adhesive side of the scar sheet, gently wash with warm water and air dry or dry with a hairdryer. Reuse scar sheet until adhesiveness is gone. Store in a cool and dry place.